Want to set up an iridology appointment but don't have time to stop by? No problem! We now offer remote iridology consultations, just send us HIGH QUALITY images of your eyes.
Helpful Guidelines for taking iris pictures
With A Camera:
You will need at least a 5.5 pixel camera (Higher is better)
- Take the picture from about a foot away from your face so that some of your face is included in the picture
- Most cameras have a setting with a flower on it - it is meant for close ups. Refer to your camera's manual if you need a different setting or do not have that option
- Avoid glare, try using a hallway
- Use the flash (if you have lighter blue eyes, the flash may not be usable)
- Pictures need to be clear and light
- Don't crop or alter the pictures
- Take the photo looking straight ahead
- If the top and bottom of the eye do not show, spread open your eyelids so that they do
- Save as jpeg and upload to email@example.com
- Once you have sent your pictures, please notify me via text at (423) 899-8422
If the photos are not clear to you, we will not be able to see the markings on your iris.
We do not directly or indirectly give medical advice or prescribe through alternative treatment.
We recommend that people contact their doctor if they need a medical diagnosis.
We assume no responsibility if anyone decides to use this information, which is of historical value,
for they are choosing to prescribe for themselves.
Healing is sometimes a slow process, and we suggest that you do not stop taking any medications without the guidance of a doctor.