Most people know that apple cider vinegar with the mother (a naturally-occurring bacterial foam containing enzymes and minerals) is beneficial to their health, but not how. Here’s a list of the many benefits and below that, a list of practical uses and directions.
• Improves digestion • Speeds metabolism • Encourages weight loss • Regulates pH levels • Deodorizes the body • Balances blood sugar levels • Detoxifies the body • Supports circulation • Provides energy • Cleanses the liver • Fights and kills Candida • Reduces heartburn • Lowers bad cholesterol • Eases arthritis • Decreases blood pressure • Reverses skin conditions such as acne • Soothes sore throats • Prevents muscle fatigue after exercise • Increases stamina • Fights allergies • Prevents bladder stones and UTIs • Controls blood sugar levels • Opens nasal passages • Eliminates leg cramps
PRACTICAL USES: • An effective, yet gentle all-purpose cleaner.
• Cures hiccups. A spoonful stops them in their tracks.
• A mouth rinse to whiten teeth and eliminate bad breath.
• Fade bruises. Dab the bruise with Apple Cider Vinegar or use a compress.
• Salad dressing! Make a half and half mixture with olive oil for a tasty, zingy flavor.
• Make your hair shine by mixing ½ tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with a cup of cold water and rinse through your hair after shampooing.
• Remove skin tags. Dab a cotton ball with Apple Cider Vinegar on the skin tag two or three times daily. The skin tag will turn black and fall of painlessly in a few days.
• Get rid of warts! Soak a cotton ball in the vinegar then fasten it over the wart with a Band-Aid overnight. The wart will fall off. Continue treatment for a few days to ensure the wart doesn’t return.
• Soothes sunburn. Add Apple Cider Vinegar to your bath and soak for ten minutes.
• Repels fleas. Spray and rub into your pet’s fur. Do this for several days.
• Use it to clean toilets. Pour Apple Cider Vinegar into the bowl and let it sit overnight. The acid will scrub the inside of the toilet clean. Flush in the morning.
• Eliminate dandruff. Apply a half and half mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar and water and apply to the scalp. Allow this to sit for an hour or two, then rinse.
Have any questions or other suggestions? Any other ways you use Apple Cider Vinegar in your home? Let us know! We'd love to hear about it.
Comment below, contact us by phone at (423) 899-8422, or email us at (naturesfinestnutrition (at) gmail.com). You can also check us out on our website or on our Facebook page. We hope to hear from you soon!
Leah Webber. "Apple Cider Benefits." Published 13 March, 2014. < http://www.livestrong.com/article/377670-apple-cider-benefits/ > Accessed 09 April, 2014.
Alyssa Jung "13+ Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar." No date. < http://www.rd.com/slideshows/apple-cider-vinegar-benefits/#slideshow=slide14 > Accessed 09 April, 2014.
Jawairia Zafar, OCT. "Apple Cider Vinegar Health Benefits." Updated 24 June, 2014. < http://www.homeremediesweb.com/apple_cider_vinegar_health_benefits.php > Accessed 09 April, 2014.
Lisa Mitchell. "15 Reasons to Use Apple Cider Vinegar Every Day." Published 21 August, 2012. < http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-5875/15-Reasons-to-Use-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-Every-Day.html > Accessed 09 April, 2014